2019: Our year in numbers
- 8% Revenue growth (both reported and constant currency rate)1
- 22% Increase in pre-R&D operating profit to £11.3m (2018: £9.3m) as a result of sales growth and lower overhead cost growth (2018: £9.3m)
- £27.4m Strong cash balance at 30 June 2019 (2018: £15.5m)
- £3.5m Net profit for the year including Inflamax settlement of £6m (2018: Net loss of £7.5m)
- Good growth across key countries and products with 0.5 point increase in market share2 in European business to 14.1% (2018: 13.6%)
1 Constant currency uses prior year weighted average exchange rates to translate current year foreign currency denominated revenue to give a year on year comparison excluding the effects of foreign exchange movements.
2 Market data and internal estimates for 12 months to 30 June 2019 for Allergy Therapeutics’ direct sales competitive markets excluding UK and Switzerland due to lack of competitor information.