2021: Our year in numbers
- 8% revenue growth in actual terms and 6% at constant rate* to £84.3m (2020: £78.2m)
- 19% increase in pre-R&D operating profit to £16.9m (2020: £14.2m) as a result of sales growth and lower overhead cost growth
- Strong cash balance of £40.3m at 30 June 2021 (2020: £37.0m)
- Net profit of £2.9m for the year (2020: Net profit of £7.1m including cash settlement of £3.2m)
* Constant currency uses prior year weighted average exchange rates to translate current year foreign currency denominated revenue to give a year on year comparison excluding the effects of foreign exchange movements.