We want you to understand what personal information we may collect about you when you interact with Allergy Therapeutics plc and its group of companies.
This privacy notice explains:
- What personal information we collect about you;
- How we use your personal information;
- On what basis we use your personal information;
- How long we keep your personal information;
- We may share your personal information with others;
- How we protect your personal information;
- Your rights regarding your personal information;
- What to do if you don’t want to provide us with your personal information.
- We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us via one of the methods set out in the Contact Us section below.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information that we collect when you interact with this website includes:
Information that you supply us when submitting requests, such as:
- Your name and contact information
- Email communications sent to us
- Registration form for news alerts
- Activity data, such as when you completed a form on this website;
- Information from your visits to this website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed,
- URL’s clinked on, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after navigating to this website;
- Personal information we collect when you report a possible side effect associated with one of our products may include information
- such as gender, date of birth and information about your health.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with information and services including our press releases and financial results.
- Contact and interact with you, including to respond to your requests which you have submitted and to deal
- Operate our business, including:
- To respond to reports you make of a possible side effect associated with one of our products and to monitor the safety of our products.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and guidance;
- To comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities;
- On what basis do we use your personal information?
- GDPR sets out a number of different reasons on which a company may rely to collect and use your personal information:
We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- For legitimate business purposes: we use your personal information to provide you with the information you request when accessing and interacting with our website.
- To comply with our legal obligations and other demands for information: It is important to us that we are able to comply with laws, regulations and guidance, as well as the other requests or demands for data as set out here. They affect the way in which we run our business and help us to make our products and services as safe as we can.
- You have given your consent: At times we may need to get your consent to allow us to use your personal information for one or more of the purposes set out above.
- How long will we keep your personal information?
- We will always keep your personal information for the period required by law and where we need to do so in connection with legal action or an investigation involving Allergy Therapeutics plc or any of our subsidiaries. Otherwise, we keep your personal information where you have contacted us with a question or request, for as long as necessary to allow us to respond your question or request.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated herein or as provided for by various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with:
- Other members of the Allergy Therapeutics group of companies;
- Trusted third parties such as our professional advisors, auditors and business partners, regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities and other third parties in the connection with the re-organising of all or any part of our business.
Protecting your personal information
We use a variety of security measures and technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For example, when we share your personal information with external suppliers, we may put in place a written agreement which commits the suppliers to keep your information confidential, and to put in place appropriate security measures to keep your information secure.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection may not be completely secure and any transmission is at your own risk.
Your rights regarding your personal information
GDPR provides you with a number of rights over your personal information.
You may be entitled to:
- Ask us for access to the personal information that we hold about you;
- Request the correction and/or deletion of your personal information;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (where Allergy Therapeutics is processing your personal information based on your consent);
- Request for the receipt or the transfer to another organisation, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided to us; and
- Complain to your local data protection authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
What if you do not want to provide us with your personal information?
Where you are given the option to share your personal information with us, you can always choose not to do so.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in the section “How do we use your personal information?” above or that you are unable to make use of the services and products offered by us.
Is you have any questions or requests regarding this Privacy Notice, or if you would like to exercise your rights, please contact Allergy Therapeutics using the contact information below:
Dominion Way, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 8SA
Tel +44 (0)1903 844 700
Allergy Therapeutics plc is the controller of your personal data.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact information here:
Data Protection Officer
Potsdamer Strasse 3
+49 (0) 89 481 560 170
Whilst care is taken to ensure that the Allergy Therapeutics website is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, no responsibility can be taken by Allergy Therapeutics for any errors or omissions contained herein. Furthermore, responsibility for any loss, damage or distress resulting from adherence to any advice, suggestions or recommendations made available through this website or through Allergy Therapeutics itself, howsoever caused, is equally disclaimed by Allergy Therapeutics.
All text, images, graphics, and other materials on this website are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of Allergy Therapeutics, unless otherwise stated. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of Allergy Therapeutics.